Home > The Group > History
The Dedienne Plasturgie Group was founded in 1947.
- 31 october 2017 : Dedienne Multiplasturgy® Group acquires CG.Tec Injection, a specialist very high precision injection moulder.
- 31 December 2015 : Acquisition of METPlastics in Chicago (USA), which becomes Met2Plastic.
- 10 December 2015 : MBO - exit NCI management and shareholding in the capital of BPIFrance. On this occasion, shareholder managers have increased their share of capital.
- June 2015 : Hiring of first doctor composite and creation of the Normandy joint venture NADTEK SAS with springs Halana, Ingelliance, Correggio and Arelis.
- November 2014 : Dedienne Coating a rejoint et fusion avec DEDIENNE MULTIPLASTURGY à Saint Aubin sur Gaillon.
- August 2013 : DEDIENNE MULTIPLASTURGY GROUP a décidé de fusionner ses unités de production normandes Dedienne Composite, Dedienne Machining et Dedienne Moulding, celui de Dedienne Coating n'aura lieu qu'en 2014.
Ce nouveau site DEDIENNE MULTIPLASTURGY à Saint-Aubin-sur-Gaillon (27) est ouvert depuis le 19 d'août 2013 ZAC des Champs Chouette N°2, rues des Houssières - F-27600 SAINT AUBIN SUR GAILLON
- October 2012 : DEDIENNE AUTOMOTIVE devient DEDIENNE ATLANTIQUE
- July 2010 : The Perfectis Fund has been replaced by 4 new proactive regional investors who are more closely tied to our industry sector. Our 4 new regional investors are
At this time the management of the Group also increased their capital investment.
- For the Normandy region : NCI Gestion, Vauban
- For the Brittany and Loire region: Société Générale, Ouest Croissance
- 1 January 2009 : to enhance its recognition with its clients and partners, the Dedienne Plasturgie Group has made its mark evolve around the Dedienne brand and its unique Multiplasturgy® concept.
- April 2007 : The decline of French mobile phone production led the group to stop the activity of its subsidiary CELTIC PLASTIC based at Fougeres (35).
The essence of the know-how has been preserved with the transfer of a number of managers, engineers and technicians to other parts of the group as well as the transfer of the core of the production workforce.
- 31 March 2006 : acquisition of the company TSN, created 20 years earlier. TSN specialises in the treatment of surfaces of metals and in the metallisation of plastics and composites.
- 30 September 2005 : merger of PVS with Plasteure and move of the activity to Ménilles(27)
- 29 July 2005 : Jean-Claude Bonnet transfers Meca-Teno SA to the Dedienne Plasturgie SAS Group, specialising in the injection of highly technical mono and bi-material parts in large and very large volume as well as the study of the manufacture of injection dies.
- 9 May 2005 : Pierre-Jean Leduc and Christian Maguerlin create the company Roon sarl , based at Andelys (27) and 100% subsidiary of Ampa sas, to absorb the thermoforming area of the older Roon establishments based in Gisors.
- 20 October 2004 : new holding group Dedienne Plasturgie SAS created by Pierre-Jean Leduc and a team of 5 Managers and assisted by the Perfectis Private Equity investment fund to ensure the passing on of the plasturgie activity of the Dedienne Group given up by Jean-Claude Volot.
- June 2004 : Pierre-Jean Leduc creates Dedienne Rumania based at Fagaras in Transylvania, Romania.
- June 2000 : regrouping of the Dedienne group activities in 3 distinct poles: Dedienne Plasturgie, Dedienne Aerospace and Dedienne Health.
- From 1989 to 2000 : to complement the plasturgie activity, development was undertaken in medical applications (orthopaedic and cardiovascular implants) and aerospace (manufacture under licence of aircraft maintenance tooling) in France, UK, Asia and the USA
- 02 April 2000 : Jean-Claude Volot and Pierre-Jean Leduc create Celtic Plastic Sarl, based in Fougères (35), 100% subsidiary of Plasteure SA, specialising in the injection and decoration of technical cosmetic parts in high and very high volumes.
- 1st July 1999 : Jean-Claude Volot and Pierre-Jean Leduc create PVS (Plastiques du Val de Seine Sarl) based at St Etienne du Rouvray (76) , 100% subsidiary of Plasteure SA, specialising in the injection of cosmetic parts in thermoplastics and CEM metallisation of plastics
- 16 December 1996 : Integration of Plasteure SA situated at Ménilles (27) into the holding Group Contrôle Dedienne (GCD) , a factory specialising in the injection of technical polymers TP and TD parts.
- December 1992 : death of Roland Dedienne
- 04 July 1988 : Pierre-Jean Leduc joins Jean-Claude Volot
- 1 January 1986 : creation of the holding Group Contrôle Dedienne (GCD) by Jean-Claude Volot to ensure the passing on of the Dedienne and Ampa businesses given up by Roland Dedienne
- 1974: creation of Ampa (mecano-plastic site in Andelys) at Andelys (27) by Roland Dedienne and Jean-Claude Volot , specialising in machining, low pressure moulding, sheeting and thermoforming of plastic materials.
- 18 June 1973 : Jean-Claude Volot joins Roland Dedienne
- 1 January 1947 : creation of the Dedienne workshop by Roland Dedienne at Clamart (92), specialising in precision mechanics on plastic materials