Flash info on November 8th, 2017
Dedienne Multiplasturgy® Group acquires CG.Tec Injection, a specialist very high precision injection moulder.
This acquisition enables Dedienne Multiplasturgy® Group to pursue its development and strengthen its expertise as a multi-technology solutions provider.
> see press release
DEDIENNE MULTIPLASTURGY® GROUP
In phase with major industrial stakeholders, the unique offering of the DEDIENNE MULTIPLASTURGY® GROUP is a result of its capacity to use the mutual know-how of its subsidiaries to offer innovative and value creating solutions to its clients in the field of plastic and composite materials.
Our expertise ranges from a recognized knowledge of materials (plastics, high performance polymers and composites), to the mastery of various implementation technologies to create parts and sub-assemblies covering a wide spectrum of applications.
- High precision machining of plastics and composite
- Injection molding; 2K molding overmolding
- Forming and thermoforming , OOA composite forming, Thermocompression, RTM, SMC
- Design and manufacturing of parts, moulds & tooling
- Metallisation of plastics & composites TP, Plastronic - EMC-EMI shielding & Microwave Absorbers
- Surface Treatment - Decoration - Assembling
The scope of the know-how positions the group as one of the reference specialists in France for the substitution of metal by plastic, especially in the context of the problem of weight reduction of parts.
Our six business units are located in France, Romania and United States with sales offices in Germany and the UK.
Dedienne Multiplasturgy Group is actively developing industry partnerships to strengthen its excellence in many areas.
> display the list of all partners
Technical ability, service and creation of value are the three foundations of the group.